Where does it take place?
VIII EDITION OF THE LITERARY DAYS CARTAGENA NEGRA . FROM SEPTEMBER 6 TO 10 IN THE AUDITORIUM OF EL BATEL.
Thirty-four authors, four reading clubs, four book presentations, short film screenings, in-depth talks, round tables addressing the genre from different angles, a live short story contest, another short story contest, and the awarding of the two prizes of novel
The finalists of the sixth edition of the Black Cartagena Novel Prize:
• Where there is darkness , Manuel Ríos San Martín
• The good father, Santiago Díaz
• The last dove , Men Marías
•Pastores del mal, Félix García Hernán
The finalists of this IV edition of the Icue Negro Award, which highlights the work of newcomers to the genre , or little-known works , are:
• Bridal Death, Inés Doménech del Río
• Pisto a la Bilbaína, José Francisco Alonso
• You never know who's calling , Mar Moreno
• The bite , Eduardo Fernán-López
Both awards, in addition to recognizing the merit of the selected authors, aim to contribute even more both to the dissemination and to the consolidation of these days dedicated to the black genre in the city of Cartagena. During the celebration of the days the names of the winners will be made public.