'Isaac Peral, the inventor and the sea'. Guided tour
A route that will show the bay on board the tourist boat, the defensive systems from the Christmas Fort and the figure of the great 19th century inventor Isaac Peral visiting the room dedicated to the submarine of the Naval Museum.
- Dates: Wednesdays in July, August and September (1 and 8).
- Tour: Tourist Boat, Christmas Fort and Isaac Peral Room.
- Time: 11:00. Departure from the Royal Port Scale.
- Duration: approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- Recipients: all audiences.
- Capacity: 10 people.
- Information: 968 500 093.
- General fee: 13 euros.
- Reduced fee: 10 euros.
- Cartagena Puerto de Culturas Club: 6'50 euros.