'Cartagena, taste three cultures'. Guided tour with gastronomy
Guided tour through the Islamic city and its suburbs, where Jewish, Christian and Muslim population were concentrated. Includes a gastronomic tasting.
- Dates: Thursday of July, August and September (5).
- Route: Roman Theatre Museum, Panoramic Lift and Concepción Castle with the exhibition 'Isabella'.
- Time: 11:00 am. Roman Theatre Museum reception
- Duration: 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- Audience: general public.
- Capacity: 25 people.
- Information: 968 500 093.
- General fee: 13 euros.
- Reduced fee: 10 euros.
- Cartagena Puerto de Culturas: 6'5 euros.