'Cartagena bajo la Legión Cóndor'. Ruta guiada
Find out how civilians and soldiers protected themselves in the air-raid shelters and how both sides defended themselves with artillery and tanks during the Spanish Civil War.
- Route: Museum-Refuge of the Civil War and Military Historical Museum.
- Dates: Mondays in July and August.
- Hours: 11:00. Departure from the Museum-Refuge of the Civil War.
- Duration: approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- Recipients: all audiences.
- Capacity: maximum 10 people.
- Information: 968 500 093.
- Individual rate: 13 euros.
- Reduced rate: 10 euros
- Cartagena Puerto de Culturas Club: 6.50 euros.