'ROMANOS POR EL MUNDO: DESTINO CARTHAGO NOVA'. Dramatized route
A dramatized route full of winks and capsules mood where different characters tell us about their everyday life in Carthago Nova while visit the most important archaeological sites.
- Dates: 1st of November and 6th of December.
- Itinerary: Roman Theatre Museum, Roman Forum District and Augusteum. Departure from Roman Theatre Museum.
- Time: 12:00.
- Duration: 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- Audience: general public.
- Capacity: 25 people (minimum capacity 6 people).
- Information: 968 500 093.
- General fee: 14 euros.
- Cartagena Puerto de Culturas Club fee: 7 euros.